Friday, November 19, 2010

Let me vent about men for a minute!!!

How does God expect me to get married when men are selfish, shallow, jackasses!!! Seriously, what am I going to do? I'd rather be single then worry about a jackass that wants me to have a sexy body and take care of everything!!! I don't want to babysit another adult/man/boyfriend/husband....whatever!!! Life is complicated enough as it is and I hate feeling pressure!!! I'm turning 29 next year and then thirty and most likely I will be the infamous 30 year old virgin! Never been madly deeply in love with anyone sadly to say or happy to say!!! Because therefore I have never had my heart broken!!! But the frusterating thing is that I have a LOT of LOVE inside me to give and my passion of fire is diminishing the older I get. I lack motivation and I desperately need someone to be giddy about...a simple crush or prospect would be nice. I see soooo many shitty marriages I often wonder why would I take that leap of faith into commitment/love/ and marriage. I have come to the conclusion that all I really want is a couple of adorable kids to call my own... a mini Tess to hold in my arms...and that I know God knows is the deepest desire of my heart....thank you Blog for letting me vent on this Friday night!!!

No comments: